- Brew your coffee the night before (you may want to brew it twice as strong as usual since it will be diluted with ice cubes.
- If you want your iced coffee to be sweet, you will want to add your sugar to the coffee before it cools as it will mix better.
- Chill your coffee overnight, we recommend putting it in a pitcher in case you change your mind and want some hot coffee in the a.m. and if your carafe is in the fridge that might be difficult to do. Unless you have an extra or replacement carafe.
- When you are ready for your iced coffee fill a tall glass full of ice.
- Pour your cool coffee over the ice.
- If you want any creamer, milk, or flavoring add it to your iced coffee and mix well.
- Now your iced coffee is ready to enjoy.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Making Iced Coffee
With warmer weather up ahead, we felt that it was time to discuss iced coffee. It is something that is quite simple to make and can be quite refreshing when you need your caffeine on a hot day. Here are the steps you will need to follow: